Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the bob loblaw law blog.

Oh Scott Baio. wherefore art thou, Scott Baio. I am quite the fan of jezebel, and while I deeply enjoyed bob loblaw and all of his antics, not the biggest fan of Mr. Baio's politics. Just sayin'. Anywayz, I am still failing at updating my blog as regularly as I'd like, but I am trying, and perhaps, sometimes, somewhere, that might count for something. today i thought a lot about my life, and my partner's life and all the ways we fit into each other and each other's lives. sometimes it's a bit of a stretch. perhaps more of a cramp. Today was one of those days. I think that might have influenced my writing today. at any rate I'll leave you to your own wednesday musings and thoughts, and my writing, and return to my glass of wine. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment